Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An Email from my Niece

Dear Old Bearded Aunt Methoosilah (you don't mind if i call you that do you?),
We have the dollhouse you gave us a long time ago which my brothers fixed it up for us girls on Christmas a few years ago and mom and dad bought us dollhouse furniture:) I attached a picture of it (I couldn't get my whole room in the picture so i will send you a pic of that later).
I got my mom for Mother's Day this charm thing (something i found at
the bottom of my jewel box hehehehehe don't tell her) and i wrote her a letter so it wasn't the best gift this year (i usually do better gifts for birthdays and Christmas).
I am still getting used to the feel that i don't have to go to sleep every night dreading school or the same in the morning. I also got a small dollhouse nursery toy(s) set and my mom told me that when she was little she had the stroller and a few pieces of the train (i am attaching a picture of that too). The weather here has been cold, rainy and cloudy. How is it there? Is it cold? Well I have to eat breakfast so bye!!!
Lots of ,

Anna Bannana





Dear Anna,
Rest assured ALL the little kiddies call me their bearded Aunt Methoosilah, so jump right on in. First I want to say I love the icon with the swirly eyeballs. If I was techno-savvy in the slightest I'd have swirly eyeballs ALL THE TIME.

I love what you've done with the doll house:

First, from the looks of things, you should be glad you don't have an annoying older sister WHO TAKES YOUR FURNITURE AND PUTS IT IN HER DOLLHOUSE AND THEN SWEARS IT WAS HERS ALL ALONG.

Just had to get THAT out.

Second, you should be glad for good kitchen counters. We never had kitchen counters, which made baking and chopping near impossible, which is why we always ate the same dish of cooked greens for every meal. Also we had people whose legs couldn't bend, which made sitting near impossible. Also bathing. And Martha was always saying evil things about Margaret to Darren and I think she secretly had a crush on him, which as you can imagine was a springboard for MAJOR drama and YEARS of soap opera scenes because our parents never did let us play outside like normal children.

Or either it rained a lot. It's fuzzy.


Third, be extra thankful your stairs aren't removable, because removing stairs is a perfect way for resentful maids to get even with snotty fake-English-accent-talking mistresses by trapping them in the upper floors.

Now here's my tip for taking a picture of your whole room: Take your camera, go to the far corner (this is the one facing East)(remember to spell "WE" if you don't know which is East) then squeeze your whole body tightly into that corner, then snap and wallah! You've got your whole room. Then run really fast and download the picture and press send.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed your breakfast. And remember never to use "or either" or "anyways" in a sentence or your mom will think I'm a bad influence.

Kisses,
Auntie M



No comments:

Post a Comment